Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

8x8 Premium Albums ~See Shel's Photography~

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I don't know if words can do this new product justice! These albums are honestly AMAZING - the pages are so thick, each one is mounted giving it a good weight. The colour is out of this world! Each album is custom designed by me, set to display your session's photos in the greatest way! All album colours and designs are changeable to fit your family's photos perfectly!

My favourite part of these albums is that the pages lay completely flat - there is no crease or gully where the pages come together - perfect for a panoramic photo spread!

I have a sample album in my studio, ready for you to take a look at! They really are breathtaking!



www.seeshels.com



Saskatoon Photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP