Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Halfway ~See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon Family Photographer~

>> Wednesday, July 31, 2013


It's hard to believe half of summer has flown by already! (And I refuse to comment on how the weather feels like fall..... what a weird year!)

For those looking for session updates, at the moment my earliest available session is in October - currently all outdoor family sessions are booked. I do have a wait list available for those interested please just send me a message!

I will be holding my annual family holiday mini-sessions in the studio again this year the first weekend in November - I will have more details and bookings open for that starting near the end of September - I know everyone needs time to get out of summer mode and get all of the hockey/dance/lesson schedules in order before finding the perfect time for their family  :)

I hope you enjoy the rest of the summer with your families!


Saskatoon Photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP