Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Happy New Year! ~See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon Family Photographer~

>> Monday, January 13, 2014


Happy New Year!!

I hope you are all doing well --- things are busy, busy, busy! I ended the year off with the most beautiful little baby boy ---- and started it with twin girls - and 2014 has kept rolling along since with maternity sessions, cake smashes, toddlers, headshots and even a jewelry product session --- never a dull moment :)

I am looking forward to all of the great things this year has lined up, and I would love to add your family's smiling face to it!  Dates have started to quickly fill - please contact me today to talk about options for your family!


All the best in 2014!


~Shelen

Saskatoon Family Photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP