Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Summer ~See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon Family Photographer~

>> Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I am really slacking in the blogger department - it's a goal to catch up.... just not sure when I will reach that goal! :)


The snow is slooooowly working it's way out --- which means spring and summer sessions! They are booking quickly, please contact me today to secure your spot! I am looking at my calendar full of returning faces - I look forward to hearing the stories and seeing the kids grow, mixed in with new families whom I am so excited to meet! This is going to be a fabulous year full of sun and smiles!


~Shelen

Saskatoon Family Photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP