Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Still here ~See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon Family Photographer~

>> Tuesday, March 3, 2015


Oh man you know you're far behind in blogging when the babies are having their 1st birthday sessions before I've blogged their newborn sessions!!  (how embarrassing!)  But I'm here- just busy working with amazing families while trying to keep up with my busy little family as well!

2015 is currently half full for bookings, please contact me for the latest availabilities!

Until then..... how seriously cute is this little dude??? He completely rocked his session - smashed the cake and all!



www.seeshels.com
Saskatoon Family Photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP