Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

2015 Availability ~Saskatoon Family Photographer- See Shel's Photography~

>> Thursday, June 11, 2015



It's crazy how time is flying by!!  My weeks have been filled with newborns, cake smashes and now family sessions enjoying this most amazing "spring" weather we have been having!  

My summer sessions are currently all booked, I do have a small wait list, please contact me to be placed on it - fall outdoor sessions are just over half booked at the moment, there is room for a few more newborn - Christmas/holiday sessions will be in November as with every year - crazy to think that far ahead!!

Again I thank everyone for their support over the years - it has been amazing watching families grow and change, to see the children go from itty bitty, to toddling around to now telling me the craziest knock knock jokes!

Please contact me today to reserve your session!
www.seeshels.com

Saskatoon Family Photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP