Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Oooh boy!

>> Tuesday, February 23, 2016



It would appear in the world of juggling everything that is being a mother, wife, woman, business owner and every other hat I wear depending on the hour of the day, my blog is the first thing to be neglected :)

All information for upcoming sessions and specials is always current and appears first on this blog - I have grand plans of catching up to showcasing the beautiful images created from past sessions, and perhaps one day I will get there!

But until I do get there --- looking forward to summer, all summer and fall sessions will open for booking the 2nd week of March! Very excited to create more wonderful memories again this year!

~Shelen

Saskatoon Family Photographer

www.seeshels.com

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP