Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon family photographer

>> Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I am a very lucky gal. :)

I have a husband who ADORES to cook - and even better - he's SO good at it! I am so spoiled by his wonderful creations, and they're often so nice to look at that I make him wait a bit longer before diving in to snap off a few frames - lucky for me he totally gets it and indulges me. ;)

See Shel's Photography news:

May & June are still entirely booked - there is a wait list for anyone interested, I can also take on one more maternity client in June - other than that I am booking into July & August - though July is filling up very quickly as well.

For those interested in fall leaf photos, I am also booking September slots - last year the peak time was around September 20 - so we're starting in and around there.

Evening sessions (5:00is) are great as the light is SO golden and warm, it makes for some really romantic photos and great fall colours.

Thank you again for your support!
~Shelen

See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon Family, Newborn, maternity photographer

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP