Please use the contact form on my website to book your session today!

Fun! ~See Shel's Photography - Saskatoon family photographer~

>> Friday, November 13, 2009

I met this handsome little dude when he was only 3 months old - it was a real treat to see him on his way to being all grown up. ;)

What to wear - what to wear - that's probably my number one question - so I'm working (in my abundance of free time) on a "what to wear guide" - I'm hoping to have it all ready to go for my 2010 sessions - and of course I'll put a blog entry on the subject as well - if I ever get through all of this proofing! Things are hopping around here and the lack of snow on the ground has me less panicked about Christmas coming fast.....but the calendar date has me jumping as we hit the 6 week mark! Yikes!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP